Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Don't Overlook the Employment Contract - How It Can Impact Your Exit Strategy, Cash Flow and Protection from the IRS

As a dedicated business succession planner, I am often bringing up the subject of employment contracts. The predictable initial response is “I hate contracts and what role could an employment contract have in my business succession planning?” This question generally comes from someone who has 80% of his/her net worth tied up directly or indirectly in their business and does not have a prayer of retiring without concerns about their financial security. They are plagued with the concerns of “Where am I going to get income?” and “How will I replace my current benefit package?” Fortunately, the employment contract can be a very valuable tool in relieving these concerns and facilitating business succession planning.

Click here to read the end of this blog.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Don't Overlook the Employment Contract - How It Can Impact Your Exit Strategy, Cash Flow and Protection from the IRS"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:15 PM) : 

You have shared really a very nice information about employment contracts in this article. I think, employment contract is one of the best way that can help to drive business for succeed and increase a profit level.

General Employment Contract

 

post a comment